Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (possessive) If something is mine, it belongs to me.
- Give that back to me! It's mine!
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|
- (countable) A mine is a large hole in the ground from which rocks and minerals are taken.
- (countable) (military) A mine is a device that explodes when it is touched, or when a ship, vehicle, or person comes close to it.
- (transitive) If you mine rocks or minerals, you dig them out of the ground.
- (transitive) If you mine an area, you dig a mine there.
- (transitive) If you mine an area, you put exploding mines there.
- The soldiers mined the field to help kill their enemies.
- This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by adding to it.