Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (personal) A female person or animal without identifying or describing her. The person is normally identified or described earlier in the text or sentence.
- The woman with the glasses played the trumpet. She didn't play very well.
- Agatha Christie was an English writer, but she is now dead.
- (personal) A ship or a machine such as a car.
- She is one of the largest ships you can ever find in this port.
- I bought this car 5 years ago, but she is still working well.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|
- A she refers to a female.
- Alice is definitely a she.