- You use yourself when the person doing an action and receiving an action are both you.
- Be careful. You'll hurt yourself.
- Are you happy with yourself.
- I heard you got yourself a new pet.
- Use for emphasis.
- Don't pretend you don't know. You yourself have seen these kinds of problems.
- If you do something by yourself, you do it alone.
- That's beautiful, son. Did you make it by yourself?
- If you don't feel yourself, you are different from usual, because you are sick, scared, stressed, etc.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|