Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: wē, IPA (key): /wiː/, SAMPA: /wi:/
- (US) enPR: wē, IPA (key): /wi/, SAMPA: /wi/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- The person speaking and other people with him or her.
- "Are you and Mia still going?" "No, we're finished."
- We went to Paris together.
- We ought to help.
- Let's go. We need to talk to Mark.
- We won our football game.
- People in general.
- We need to think about other people more.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|