Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "They" is used to talk about two or more people, not you or the person you are speaking to.
- I love Josie and Reg. They are nice people.
- "They" is used to talk about two or more things.
- Can you get the books for me? They're over there.
- "They" is used to talk about one or more person when you don't know the sex or number.
- If a person is fast, they can get there early.
- "They" is used to talk about people in general.
- When are they going to finish that new building?
- They say you should drink eight glasses of water a day.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|