Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You use yourselves when the people doing an action and receiving an action are both you.
- Be careful children. You'll hurt yourselves.
- Are you happy with yourselves?
- I heard you and your sister got yourselves a new pet.
- Use for emphasis.
- Don't pretend you don't know. You yourselves have seen these kinds of problems.
- If you do something by yourselves, you do it alone.
- That's beautiful, boys. Did you make it by yourselves?
- If you don't feel yourself, you are different from usual, because you are sick, scared, stressed, etc.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|