Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (personal) A male person or animal without identifying or describing him. The person is normally identified or described earlier in the text or sentence.
- The man with the beard played the trumpet. He didn't play very well.
- William Shakespeare was an English writer, but he is long dead.
- (personal) A person or animal that we do not know the gender of.
- Kill that spider, before he gets away!.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|