Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (object form) You use us to talk or write about yourself and other people together with you.
- She said hello to us.
- Can you tell us where it is?
- We think this is important for all of us.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|
- You use us to show which people you mean: yourself and other people together with you.
- It's OK for you guys, but it's different for us women.