Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈmæskjʊlɪn/ or /ˈmæskjəlɪn/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈmæskjuːlɪn/ or /ˈmæskjəlɪn/
Audio (US) (file)
- If something is masculine it is like something a boy or man would do.
- Antonym: feminine
- Playing sports is often seen as masculine.
- If someone is masculine they act in a way that is usual for a man.
- The character Rambo is very masculine.
- She is a masculine woman, she always acts like a man.
- (grammar) In some languages, masculine is a gender that a word can have.
- Some German words are masculine, but English words do not have gender.