Jump to navigation Jump to search
- enPR: yo͞o, IPA (key): /juː/
- SAMPA: /ju:/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- Homophone(s): ewe, u, yew
- Used instead of the name of the person being spoken to; it is a second-person pronoun.
- You are my best friend.
- Can I go to the shops with you?
- Used to talk about anyone.
- You have to be 18 years old to see that film.
- She has problems with her eyes, and can't see you properly.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|
- Used before a word that means the person or people someone is talking to.
- You guys can leave now.