Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If something is feminine it is like something a girl or woman would do.
- Wearing dresses is very feminine.
- If someone is feminine they act in a way that is usual for a girl or woman.
- She is not very feminine, she always acts like a man.
- If something is feminine it has to do with girls or women.
- A tampon is a feminine item.
- (grammar) In some languages, feminine is a gender that a word can have.
- Some German words are feminine, but English words do not have gender.