Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A sheet is a flat cloth that you cover a bed with.
- Use the sheets next to the bed.
- He wanted to sleep between clean white sheets in his own bed.
- (countable) A sheet is a single piece of paper.
- Can I have a sheet of paper?
- (countable) A sheet is a thin flat thing, usually something square or rectangular.
- Place the rolls on the baking sheet.
- A sheet of ice covered the ground.
- (nautical) A line (rope) used to adjust the trim of a sail.