Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (vehicle) (countable) A car is a small passenger vehicle with four wheels, moved by an engine.
- I just drive around in my car all day.
- The garage was full so she parked her poor little car on the street.
- Three fire trucks and two police cars arrived at the scene of the car accident.
- Tony got in the driver's seat and started the car.
- We flew into Miami and got a rental car.
- Her son crashed the family car, but nobody was hurt.
- Sheldon had offered to buy Nicki a used car, a Honda or Toyota, something reliable.
- They stopped us at a red light and stole our car.
- Us kids made $20 washing the cars in the driveway in front of our parents' house.
- I loaded my suitcase and bag in the trunk of my car.
- The salesperson at the car dealer tried to sell me a used BMW.
- Are we going to be driving Chinese electric cars in a few years?
- When the car was going 150 km/h, she took her hands off the wheel and closed her eyes.
- Mr. Marquez was known for flashy clothes and jewelry, luxury cars and even a few boats.
- (countable) (American) A car is one large part of a train that can be added or taken away.