Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A way is how someone does something.
- (countable) A way is a style.
- She dresses that way every day.
- I started to see things in a different way.
- (countable) A way is a path, a road, or a route; how you get to a certain place.
- Do you know the way to the lunch room?
- I was on my way to Paris when I got lost.
- He went out of his way to bring me the coffee.
- It's a long way from where I started.
- Could you move your car out of my way?
- very far
- I think that it's way too early to tell what the result will be.
- We missed. In fact we were way way off.