- A raised flat surface.
- He sat at the table to eat.
- A list of information in rows and columns.
- He looked at the data table.
- (raised flat surface) bench, board, desk, counter, stand, bar, stall, slab
- (chart) chart, graph, diagram, spreadsheet, record, register, index, list, catalog or catalogue, schedule
- (food) food, fare, board, diet, provision, menu
- (agenda) agenda, index, list, plan, record, register, roll, schedule
- To propose in a meeting.
- We will table a new motion.
- To end or postpone in a meeting.
- I vote to table discussion.
- (propose) propose, put forward, submit, suggest, enter, move
- (end) end, put an end to
- (put off) put off, postpone, shelve, put on the back burner