Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A plan is a clear idea of what you will do, often for a particular goal.
- Have you made any plans for tomorrow?
- The school has announced a plan to open two new classrooms.
- Buying the new factory is part of our growth plan.
- (countable) A plan' is a technical drawing of a room, a building, a city, etc.
- The plans show this area as housing, with no shopping nearby.
- (transitive & intransitive) If you plan something, you decide what you will do.
- We need to plan ahead so that we'll be ready.
- We planned out the wedding very carefully.
- I didn't plan to be here, but John asked me to come.
- When do you plan on starting the new job?