- (countable) An agenda is a list of things to be talked about, done, or otherwise dealt with.
- I think there are some important domestic policy items on the agenda still.
- The first three questions of the research agenda have to do with energy and the environment.
- They often work against the management to pursue their own interests and agendas.
- (countable) An agenda is a reason for doing something, usually a bad or secret reason.
- The President may have a political agenda in saying this.