Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) A large organ in the body that makes bile, and controls chemicals in the blood.
- The liver is one of the most important organs in our body.
- (countable & uncountable) An organ used for food.
- We're having beef liver for dinner.
- (countable & uncountable) The colour of the liver, a dark brown.
|Parts of the body (edit)|
|head||ears - eyes - eyebrow - nose - mouth - lips - tongue - tooth (pl. teeth) - cheeks - chin|
|torso||neck - throat - shoulders - chest - breasts - ribs - abdomen - pelvis - back|
|internal organs||heart - lungs - liver - stomach - kidneys - intestines - bladder - ovaries - uterus/womb|
|extremities||arms - hands - fingers - legs - feet - toes|
|sex organs||penis - vagina - testicle - ovary - vulva|