- hand is part of the Basic English 850.
- Your hands are the parts of your body at the end of your arms. A hand has four fingers and a thumb.
- Mother, I'm afraid, please hold my hand.
Related words and phrases[change]
- If I hand you something, I give it to you.
- Please hand me that tool. I can't reach it.
|Parts of the body (edit)|
|head||ears - eyes - eyebrow - nose - mouth - lips - tongue - tooth (pl. teeth) - cheeks - chin|
|torso||neck - throat - shoulders - chest - ribs - abdomen - pelvis - back|
|internal organs||heart - lungs - liver - stomach - kidneys - intestines - bladder - ovaries - uterus|
|extremities||arms - hands - fingers - legs - feet - toes|
|sex organs||penis - vagina - testicle - ovary - vulva|