- (uncountable) Blood is a red liquid inside a person or animal's body that carries nutrients and oxygen to the other parts of the body.
- I'm taking medication for high blood pressure.
- These blood vessels bring oxygen to every part of your body.
- He put his hand over the cut to stop the flow of blood.
- Vitamin B12 helps maintain healthy red blood cells.
- When you run, your heart works harder pumping blood up and down your body.
- There was a knife lying by her body, covered in blood.
- The police found six tiny drops of blood in the kitchen and in the garage.
- (uncountable) The family that you were born in is your blood.