Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable), (usually plural) A woman's breasts are the two soft round parts on her chest.
- She learned that the cancer in her breast had spread to her leg.
- Some mothers start to lose their breast milk two or three months after a child is born.
- (countable) Your breast is the area between your neck and your belly.
- A warm feeling spread in his breast as she stepped closer.
- (uncountable) Breast is bird meat that comes from the front of the bird
- Skinless, boneless chicken breasts have very little flavour when grilled.
- (countable) A bird's breast is the front of its body below its head.
- The Robin is a plump bird with bright orange-red breast.
- (countable) The breast of a jacket or shirt is the part that goes over your breast.
- My father pulled a cigarette from his breast pocket.
- (transitive) If you breast a hill, mountain, etc., you come to the top of it.
- He breasted the hill and saw the town in front of him.
|Parts of the body (edit)|
|head||ears - eyes - eyebrow - nose - mouth - lips - tongue - tooth (pl. teeth) - cheeks - chin|
|torso||neck - throat - shoulders - chest - breasts - ribs - abdomen - pelvis - back|
|internal organs||heart - lungs - liver - stomach - kidneys - intestines - bladder - ovaries - uterus/womb|
|extremities||arms - hands - fingers - legs - feet - toes|
|sex organs||penis - vagina - testicle - ovary - vulva|