Jump to navigation Jump to search
- enPR: fo͝ot, IPA (key): /fʊt/ or [fʊt]
- The lowest part of the leg, below the ankle; the part of the body used to stand on.
- He hurt his foot playing football.
- The bottom or base of something.
- We meet at the foot of the hill.
- A length of 12 inches; three feet is almost one meter. The foot is used mostly in the United States, but was common in Europe a long time ago.
- There are about 30 centimeters in one foot.
- My friend is six feet tall.
|Parts of the foot (edit)|
|Parts of the body (edit)|
|head||ears - eyes - eyebrow - nose - mouth - lips - tongue - tooth (pl. teeth) - cheeks - chin|
|torso||neck - throat - shoulders - chest - breasts - ribs - abdomen - pelvis - back|
|internal organs||heart - lungs - liver - stomach - kidneys - intestines - bladder - ovaries - uterus/womb|
|extremities||arms - hands - fingers - legs - feet - toes|
|sex organs||penis - vagina - testicle - ovary - vulva|