Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If cost, value, amount, sound, temperature, etc. is low, it is small.
- My pay is very low, so it's hard to live here.
- Poor people need low-cost apartments.
- The temperature will go down over night and tomorrow it will be lower than it was today.
- If something is low, it (or its top) is close to the ground.
- The bridge is too low for the truck to go under it.
- If something is low quality, it is bad.
- I bought a low-quality bag and it already has a hole in it.
- If a sound is low, it is small in frequency or quiet.
- On the piano, the left hand plays the low notes and the right hand plays the high notes.
- If a person is feeling low, they are not happy.