Jump to navigation Jump to search
- arch is part of the Basic English 850.
Audio (US) (file)
- A semi-circle shape, like an inverted "U".
- Robert drew an arch on the paper.
- Any object having the shape of an arch, from stone bridges and doorways to bows.
- They went through the arch into the church.
- A part of the foot, on the bottom, which is shaped like an arch.
- She stepped on a nail and hurt the arch of her foot.
|Parts of the foot (edit)|
- To make into the shape of an arch.
- The cat arched its back.