Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Toward the top or toward the sky.
- The balloon went up.
- In a high position.
- The flag is up.
- It was an up day.
- Cheerful, optimistic.
- Synonyms: cheerful, optimistic, positive and lighthearted
- He is feeling up.
- Put in trust, entrusted.
- Synonym: entrusted
- It is up to you.
- Happening, occurring.
- Synonyms: happening, occurring, passing, in transition and new
- What’s up?
- They act like something is up.
- Synonyms: wrong, problematic and troubling
- Something is up with him.
- Planning, plotting mischief.
- He is up to something.
- Synonyms: finished, over, done and discovered
- It is all up with them.
- State of being up, often with down.
- Synonyms: high point, high, peak and crest
- Life has its ups and downs.
- Increase, increment.
- We upped the dosage.