Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also ADD
- (transitive & intransitive) If you add to , you put and together.
- Cook for five minutes, then add the remaining spices to the soup.
- (transitive & intransitive) If you add time, or price, you increase it.
- A new kitchen would add value to the home.
- We need to add five more waiters by next week.
- (transitive) If you add something to what you've said, you say something more.
- I paused for a moment, then added, "Would you mind if I had some pudding?"
|Basic math (edit)|