Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (before a noun, after the noun & stand alone) If A is above B, A is higher than or before B, but not touching B.
- In a newspaper, the title of a story is usually above the story.
- Only children aged 5 and above may enter.
- That office is on the floor above.
- Our blessings come from above.
- The passage above is easy to understand.
- The above comment, discussion, argument, etc. is one higher than or coming before.
- Please see the above discussion of the problem.