Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A woman who does witchcraft (magic) or has magical powers.
- Glenda the Good was a powerful witch in The Wizard of Oz.
- A person of either sex (man or woman) who does witchcraft.
- Someone who practice traditional British magic (witchcraft).
- A Wiccan.
- I think she became a witch last year.
- A person who practices black (evil) magic.
- Old books talk about witches selling their souls to the Devil.
- (fiction) or (folklore) A female demon or monster that looks like an old woman and often does harmful things to other people.
- The witch tried to eat Hansel and Gretel.
- The witch in the movie had green skin.
- (by extension); (informal) A woman who is difficult to get allow with, or a bad woman.
- I hate my boss, she's a real witch.
- (magic woman) sorceress, enchantress
- (magic person) sorcerer, wizard, necromancer, magician
- (bad woman) bitch (offensive)