Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) Sex is an act done by a male and a female (in this case there is sometimes an intent to make babies) or with just two men or women.
- Synonym: sexual intercourse
- Most men in our survey say they definitely would not have sex with a new partner without using a condom.
- (countable) A person or animal's sex is male, female, or both.
- Synonym: gender
- She had not had any male friends during her early life and now found it difficult to talk to members of the opposite sex.