Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Magic has to do with making things happen in ways that are not physical, and might be called supernatural.
- The fairy god mother used magic to turn mice into horses.
- The Order of the Golden Dawn claimed to practice Christian magic.
- A kind of entertainment that uses tricks to make it look like impossible things have happened.
- He pulled rabbit out of a hat at the magic show, then he cut someone in half and put them back together alive. (He didn't do these things, but made it look like he did; the speaker knows that.)
- (figurative) Anything wonderful, beautiful, or very special.
- Love is the greatest magic of all.
- Imagination is part of the magic of childhood.