Jump to content
- IPA (key): /ˈwɪzəd/ or /wɪzrd/
- (countable) A person who uses magic, who has magical powers.
- Wizards use magic to cast spells.
- (countable) (metaphorical) A person who is very talented in one area or more.
- That guy is a wizard at problem-solving!
- (countable) (metaphorical) (computing) A computer program that simplifies operations for users that have little or no experience in computing.
- To install this drawing program, we had to use the install wizard to set the program up on the computer.