Audio (US) (file)
- A piece is a part of something that can be or has been separated from it.
- A piece is one example of a class or set of things.
- A piece is something that is made by an artist.
- (transitive & intransitive) If you piece something together, you use bring together enough information to understand something.
- They gathered enough information to piece together the family history.
- (transitive & intransitive) If you piece something together, you put the pieces together.
- The scientists moved their shop to an empty parking lot to piece together all the bones.