Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A king is the male leader of a country and whose son will probably lead the country.
- Following the death of James I, Charles I became King of England, in 1625
- (idiomatic) A powerful or influential person.
- Howard Stern styled himself as the "king of all media".
- (chess) One of the playing pieces in chess; it may move only once square per move in any direction, but cannot move into check (threat of attack).
- A playing card with the image of a king on it.
The coronation of King Ferdinand II of Aragon