Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈpɪktʃə/, SAMPA: /"pIktS@/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈpɪktʃɚ/, SAMPA: /"pIktS@`/
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) A picture is marks on a flat object, like paper, that show shapes, people, or things.
- Mommy, I drew a picture of a cat.
- Susan looked at the picture on the wall.
- (countable) A picture is a photograph.
- Everyone stand there together and I'll take your picture.
- (countable) A picture is a still or moving image on a screen.
- (countable) A picture is an idea or image that have inside your head.
- (countable) A picture is an understanding of a situation.
- What's the picture like in Somalia?