Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) (AU) enPR: grēn, IPA (key): /ɡriːn/
- (US) (Canada) enPR: grēn, IPA (key): /ɡrin/
Audio (UK) (file) Audio (US) (file) Audio (AU) (file) Audio (file)
- Something that is green in color.
- The grass is green.
- A fruit that is not ripe (ready to eat).
- The banana was still green.
- A person who is new at an activity.
- Antonyms: experienced, knowledgeable, skilled, practiced, veteran, qualified, responsible, stable, settled and considered
- He was a new journalist and quite green.
- A person who has envy.
- Antonym: generous
- She turned green when she saw my dress.
- Something that protects the environment.
- Synonym: environmentally friendly
- Saving that tree was a green thing to do.
|Common colors (edit)|