Jump to navigation Jump to search
- responsible is part of the Basic English 850.
- If you are responsible for something, you did it or it happened because of something that you did.
- Are you saying that he was responsible for the death of your wife?
- The company was partly responsible for the success of the original product.
- This diet is largely responsible for our fatter population.
- it is unfair to hold one football coach responsible for the school's partying problems.
- If you are responsible, you make good decisions and make sure that important things get done.
- She will be a good leader for this organization because she is very responsible.
- We need to come up with environmentally responsible energy sources.
- Many products claim to be socially responsible, such as "fair trade" coffee.
- If you are responsible for something, you are the person who must fix things that go wrong.
- I'm responsible for looking after these three buildings.
- Parents are responsible for their children.
- He understands the need to be personally responsible for the changes.