- If something is stable, it is unlikely to move or change.
- That number has remained relatively stable over the years.
- Ghana is often cited as one of the most stable democracies in West Africa.
- Five of the six victims remained hospitalized Tuesday in stable condition.
- Children need a stable environment at home.
- Our bodies maintain a stable body temperature.
- These young adults have relatively close and stable relationships with their parents.
- The Middle East is less stable today than at any time in the past quarter century.
- Each couple must on average have slightly more than two children if a population is to remain stable.
- Iron-57 and iron-58 are fairly stable, but iron-59 decays to cobalt-59 in a month.
- If you are stable, you are calm and don't get upset easily.
- I'm a lot more stable than I was as a teen.
- Feeling happy, secure, and stable with the guy you're dating doesn't mean he's boring.