Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) One of the colors people can see
- The sky was a deep blue above her and golden yellow beyond the village.
- The wall was a mix of watery blues and greens.
- Colored blue.
- He had blue eyes.
- If you are blue, you are sad.
- He was very blue that day.
- If a time is blue, it is a sad time.
- It was a blue day at school when he failed the test.
|Common colors (edit)|
white - silver - grey - black - brown - red - orange - gold - yellow - olive - green - cyan - blue - indigo - violet - purple - magenta - pink