Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The environment is the natural world: forests, rivers, grasslands, oceans, etc.
- We have to do more to protect the environment from pollution.
- Your environment is the situation or area that you live, work, or spend time in, including the people, buildings, vehicles, etc.
- When we moved to the city, we found ourselves in a comepletely new social environment.
- This course will prepare students for a career in a software engineering environment in industry or research.
- The learning environment can have a large effect on your grades.