Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of seeing.
- He had a view of the fight.
- Something you can see, vista.
- My window has a great view of the ocean.
- (figurative) Belief or opinion on a topic.
- They had a narrow view on marriage.
- (act of seeing) sight, vision, outlook, observation, scrutiny, analysis, inspection
- (vista) scene, picture, spectacle, prospect, vista, aspect, outlook, landscape, panorama
- (belief) belief, opinion, notion, position, stance, idea, standpoint
- To think of in a certain way; consider.
- I view your changes with suspicion.
- To look at or examine.
- He views movies for content.
- To watch or observe.
- They viewed the rescue from the street.
- (consider) consider, regard, perceive
- (look at) look at, examine, inspect, look over, observe, scrutinize, check over, survey
- (watch) watch, observe, look at, see, notice, behold