Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A spectacle is something that you see that is unusual or notable.
- I will never forget the spectacle of watching trying to carry all his bags home from the station.
- A spectacle is a display or event on a grand scale.
- The opening ceremony of the Olympic Games was quite a spectacle.
- To make a spectacle of yourself you do something stupid that other people can see.
- While trying to impress the boys, she fell over in her high heel shoes, making a real spectacle of herself.