Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) An outlook is an attitude or a point of view.
- Synonym: attitude
- He has a positive outlook on life.
- (countable) An outlook is an expectation.
- Synonym: expectation
- The outlook for temperature rises is worrying.
- (countable) An outlook is a place from which something can be viewed.
- She took in the view of the Grand Canyon from the outlook point.
- (countable) An outlook is the view from some place.
- She took in the outlook of the Grand Canyon from the observation desk.