Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Using very little time; moving far in little time.
- (rapid) fast, rapid, speedy, swift, nippy
- (short duration) short, fast, brief, cursory, fleeting, momentary, passing, transient, effervescent
- (sudden) sudden, immediate, instant, prompt, abrupt, swift, rapid
- (rapid at learning) clever, bright, sharp-witted, sharp, shrewd, astute, intelligent, adroit, rapid, smart, apt, gifted
- (nimble) nimble, lively, sprightly, vivacious, spry, agile, energetic, vigorous, active, animated, dynamic, bubbly, spirited, sparkling
- (rapid) slow, lazy, sluggish, unhurried, measured, deliberate, leisurely, dawdling
- (short duration) long, time-consuming, long-winded, long-drawn-out, protracted, lengthy, lingering, gradual, prolonged
- (sudden) gradual, slow, incremental, delayed, prolonged
- (rapid at learning) stupid, dim, dim-witted, dumb, slow, thick, dense, slow on the uptake
- (nimble) lethargic, sluggish, tired, weary lackluster, lazy, languid, indolent, awkward, dreary, lifeless
- quicker than the eye can follow
- quick as a wink
- quick on the uptake
'Note: This usage is properly quickly.
- Done rapidly.
- He finished quick.