Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable & uncountable) Too much activity, worry, bother, or talk about something.
- They made a big fuss about the wedding plans.
- What's all the fuss about?
- A complaint or noise.
- If you make enough of a fuss about the problem, maybe they'll fix it for you.
- A show of affection or about liking something.
- They made a great fuss over the new baby.
- (intransitive) To be very worried or excited about something, often too much.
- (intransitive) To fiddle; to move about, or adjust; to worry something
- Quit fussing with your hair. It looks fine.