Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) Affection is the state of being affected.
- (countable) An affection is a condition, state, or quality of something.
- Your weight is an affection of your body.
- (uncountable) If someone has affection for something or someone else, they love it; they like doing it; they are attached to it.
- I have affection for her.
- (countable) (medicine) An affection is a disease or malady of the body.
- (affection for something or someone else): attachment, love, fondness, kindness, tenderness, passion