- You use about to say what subject something is related to.
- Let's not talk about her problems.
- If something moves about, it moves in many directions.
- Synonym: around
- He walked about the place, looking everywhere.
- Having to do with, concerning, regarding.
- I will talk about dogs.
- Nearly, approximately.
- They're about the same.
- We're here just about every week.
- About two years ago, I started skiing.
- If something is about to happen, it will happen very soon.
- Please be seated. We're about to begin.