Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bags are containers made of soft material like paper, plastic or leather.
- I put the garbage in a black plastic bag.
- She took her tennis shoes out of her sports bag.
Related words and phrases[change]
- When a person bags something, he catches or gets it.
- I hope I bag me something good today from him.
- When an animal is bagged, such as in hunting and fishing, the animal is killed or caught.
- Last night on our hunting trip we bagged three deer.
- Bagging objects means to put them into a bag.
- The clerk bagged up the groceries as she took out her wallet.