Jump to navigation Jump to search
- enPR: băg'ĭj, IPA (key): /ˈbæɡɪdʒ/
Audio (UK) (file)
- Hyphenation: bag‧gage
- (uncountable) Another word for luggage; bags and other containers that people use to carry things when they travel. Also, the things (most often clothes) carried in the bags.
- (uncountable) Things you keep with you from the past. Usually this means emotions or memories, most often bad feelings.
- (military) (countable & uncountable) An army's portable equipment; its baggage train.
- This short entry needs someone to make it better. You can help Wiktionary by adding to it.