Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈplæstɪk/ or /ˈplɑːstɪk/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈplæstɪk/ or [ˈpʰlæstɪk]
Audio (US) (file) Audio (file)
- Hyphenation: plas‧tic
- (uncountable) Plastic is a material that can change its shape and is used to pack products.
- (slang) Plastic is a slang for a credit or debit cards that are used in place of cash to buy things.
- If something is plastic, it is made of plastic.
- Cameron is going to recycle some plastic bottles.
- If someone or something is plastic, it is able to adapt to different conditions.
- Antonym: inflexible
- The brain is very plastic at a young age.