Jump to navigation Jump to search
- quality is part of the Basic English 850.
- This cloth is full of quality.
- The way something or someone is (frequently a good way).
- Being truthful is his best quality.
- The meat was of poor quality.
- Something that is quality is well-made or has good value.
- Synonym: valuable
- Antonym: substandard
- We sell quality lightbulbs that will last for very long time.
- (informal) A quality item is a very good one.
- Synonyms: good, excellent, exceptional, superior, well-made, well-done, high-class, classy and distinguished
- Here is a quality computer.